Slice the Pie boasts that it has had tens of millions reviews completed paying out users over one million dollars! With a Trustpilot rating of 3 stars, we will go more in depth with this Slice The Pie Review.
What is it?
Slice the pie review is a platform where the user is able to have their say.
They pay users to write reviews on new songs, fashion items, accessories and commercials before they are released. These reviews help Slice the pie find the best brands and artists to put forward for radio placements and other opportunities.
The user is paid for every review that they enter. Once you earn $10 you will be eligible to withdraw via PayPal. Payment generally takes up to 5 days.
Due to this platform being well grounded and established, they do require quite detailed reviews, generally 1 or 2 paragraphs.
To maintain the queality of the reviews made, Slice the pie have introduced a star rating for each user. The higher the star that you have, the more you earn per review.
1 Star for a music review earns you $0.14. 2 Stars for the same song and same review will earn you ***** and so on up to 5 stars.
A review generally takes 5 minutes to give which earns around $0.14, meaning in an hour, you’d be looking at $2. However, this is coming from only having 1 star. If you are talented with your detailed reviews and reach 5 star quality rating, the earnings will be much more!
Apparently some catagories earn more than others, however, from my experience, i only seem to ever have music reviews. I have never seen a commercial ad or a fashion review which is odd.
- The platform is ridiculously simple and easy to use
- The platform now has an app where you can review on the move.
- Unlimited referrals means you can invite as many people as you like.
- Referrals pay 20% of what they earn for the first 60 days, then 10% thereafter.
- It seems quite difficult to level up your quality stars.
- All referrals only last for 1 year from the point that your friend leaves their first review.
- The only/main reviews available are for music which can be quite boring.
I mean, the platform is easy to use, it is trustworthy, it does pay. however, the process of earning is quite slow. If you are a person that likes the idea of making a difference with the music industry and having your say. Also enjoyment in writing reviews and love to listen to new music, then it’s perfect!